REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
2014-15 REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) is pleased to announce the 21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) 2014-15 Request for Proposals (RFP). Any public or private organization is eligible to apply* for a 21st CCLC grant. Agencies and organizations eligible under the 21st CCLC grant program include, but are not limited to local education agencies (LEAs), non-profit agencies, city or county government agencies, faith-based organizations, institutions of higher education, and for-profit corporations.
* In the 2014-2015 21st CCLC Grant competition, each "organization" may only submit one application on CCIP for funding. An "organization" is defined by the fiscal agent's singular Federal Tax ID, EIN or Duns and Bradstreet Number. The fiscal agent is the authorized representative applying for the grant on behalf of the "organization." Even if the fiscal agent organization is proposing to serve multiple counties or communities, they are only eligible to submit one grant application during this competition.
NEW ON-LINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
All 21st CCLC applications must be completed on the web-based grants management system, the North Carolina Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Plan (CCIP). Only applications submitted through CCIP by the due date will be reviewed and evaluated. Applications must be submitted through CCIP by 11:59 pm EDT on April 17, 2014. Attendance at a training session for using the grants management system, CCIP, is required in order for applicants to be set up as users in the system to allow organizations to submit a final application for review.
- Final 21st CCLC Training Dates for CCIP; Limited Space Available!
- Additional 21st CCLC Training Available (March 13-18 only)
- 21st CCLC CCIP Training Registration Form (February 24 - March 7 only)
- RFP Announcement
- RFP Intent to Apply
- RFP Guidance 2014-2015
(pdf, 813kb | doc, 496kb)
- RFP Application Planning Worksheet 2014-2015
(pdf, 493kb | doc, 370kb)
- Basic Program Information
(pdf, 164kb | doc, 290kb)
- Sample Partnership Agreement
- Debarment Certification
- Criminal Background Check Certification
- Private Schools Consultation Form
(pdf, 210kb | doc, 288kb)
Please note that no template is available for the required Audit Statement. See RFP Guidance for more information on the required Audit Statement.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR APPLICANTS
Technical assistance is provided to potential applicants to describe general requirements of the 21st CCLC grant, required components of 21st CCLC on-line application for funding, and the standards for North Carolina afterschool programs. Organizations that plan to submit a grant proposal should attend one technical assistance workshop.
Technical Assistance Meetings for Applicants Presentation
- Tuesday, January 28th, 2014
Cullman Hall. NC History Center, 529 South Front Street, New Bern, NC 28562
- Thursday, January 30th, 2014
WRESA, Large Conference Room, 1459 Sand Hill Road, Candler, NC 28715
- Monday, February 24th, 2014
The McKimmon Center, 1101 Gorman St, Raleigh, NC 27606.
Webinar: 21st CCLC 2014-2015 Request for Proposals
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Date: Friday, March 7, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM EDT