2006-2007 ABCs PROGRAM INFORMATION
NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
- 2006-07 Technical Notes (245 KB)
- 2006-07 EOC and EOG Testing Window Extended (140 KB)
Letter from Deputy Superintendent JB Buxton to LEA Superintendents and Charter School Directors outlining SBE approved EOC and EOG Testing Windows extionsion for Spring 2007
- EOC Online Comparability Study (170 KB)
Letter from Accountability Director, Lou Fabrizio, discussing participation in the Enhanced Assessment Grant from USED. This study will provide data to determine if the mode of administration (paper/pencil or online) impacts student performance.
- USED Accountability Workbook amendment request approval letter to Superintendent of Public Instruction, June A. Atkinson (300 KB)
- NCDPI Financial and Business Services Update (12 KB)
Information regarding alternate Social Security numbers usage in SIMS
- 2005-06 High School ABCs Participate Rate ( pdf, 25KB)
Information regarding high school ABCs participation rate calculations for the 2005-06 school year
- Evolution of the ABCs ( pdf, 35KB)
History of the North Carolina Accountability System (The ABCs) ( 1995-2006)
- 2006-07 Data Collection Schedule ( pdf, 1.2MB)
- New AYP Targets for 2014 (59 KB)
- Cohort Graduation Rate House Select Committee on High School Graduation and Drop Out Rates October 24, 2006. School, LEA and state graduation rate calculation methods.
(9 K) (59 KB)
- ABCs Program 2006-07 Checklist An excerpt from HSP-C 020 showing the components used to calculate ABCS Growth, Performance Composite and AYP. ( 20 KB )
- Memo from Janice Davis and Lou Fabrizio that addresses how students can meet the high school testing requirements under NCLB
The attached memo dated January 4, 2007, was sent to LEA Superintendents and Charter School Directors from Janice Davis and Lou Fabrizio. This memo addresses how students can meet the high school testing requirements under NCLB and how the North Carolina High School Comprehensive Test will be used in the 2006-07 school year.
- Inclusion of Students in the “Students with Disabilities” AYP Group
The attached memo from J.B. Buxton, Lou Fabrizio, and Mary Watson addresses the inclusion of students in the “STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES” AYP group for the 2006-07 school year.
- Graduate Intention Survey and List of Graduates Date Change letter from Superintendent of Public Instruction, June S. Atkinson and Deputy Superintendent, J.B. Buxton. (293 KB)
- Determing AYP Status (August 23, 2007) (pdf, 50kb)