DIVISION MISSION :: The NC Office of Charter Schools, through educational collaboration, provides leadership to establish and engage a quality charter school culture resulting in legal compliance, board performance, financial integrity, and academic excellence.
Due to modification to the charter legislation in Senate bill 793. The attached letter puts forward the State Board of Education and Department of Public Instruction expectations for charter schools regarding Public Records. If a charter school partners with a CMO or EMO, be sure to pay close attention to the second page. There is an annual September 30th deadline for submission of information due to the Office of Charter Schools. This information may be submitted in either of the following manners:
- Hard copy to: Director, Office of Charter Schools, 6303 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-6303
- Email information as a single PDF to: email@example.com.
Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact the Office of Charter Schools.
Charter School Membership by LEA - Survey Results
- Maps - Percentage of Public School Students in Membership at Charter Schools
- 2014-15 Summary and Results by Region
- 2013-14 Summary and Results by Region
Charter School Membership
Reports showing charter school Average Daily Membership (ADM).
If you have questions regarding charter schools, please contact the Office of Charter Schools via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.