CTE Curriculum Pages are being updated. Updated curriculum can be downloaded from program area Moodle PLCs. Contact your program area consultant for more information.
Career and Technical Education services are provided through eight program areas:
- Agricultural Education
- Business, Finance and Information Technology Education
- Career Development
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Health Science Education
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship Education
- Technology Engineering and Design Education
- Trade and Industrial Education
Contact information for consultants who work with each program area is available via the staff directory link on the navigation bar at left.