PERSONAL FINANCIAL LITERACY: ACTIVITIES AND TEACHING STRATEGIES FOR SECONDARY SOCIAL STUDIES
NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
View the entire document
- Section I - Economic Basics
- The Four Factors of Production and their Rewards
- Candy Bar Economics
- Section II - Taxing and Spending
- Local Taxes: Where Does All The Money Go?
- State Taxes: Why Do We Pay the State?
- Economic Investment in a Community: A Case Study
- Is There Such a Thing as a Good Tax?
- Section III - Money Management
- Dream Life
- Family Financial Project
- Section IV - Savings and Investment
- Investment: Does Money Grow?
- Section V – Credit
- Credit: Friend or Foe?
- Read the Fine Print
- Section VI – Insurance
- Insuring Against Risk
- Insurance: Do We Need It?
- Section VII – Banking
- Banks and Consumer Services
- No Rubber Checks
- Additional Resources