NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
Resources posted here are not required nor endorsed by the Digital Teaching and Learning Division of the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. They are provided to assist you in the development of measures to provide both formative and summative evaluation.
North Carolina Resources
Evaluation Resources from NCSU's Friday Institute, a partner in program evaluation of competitive Title II Part D grants (IMPACT) include:
- The School Technology Needs Assessment (STNA)
- Looking for Technology Integration (LoFTI) Observation Tool
- Exemplary Lesson
- Teacher Reflection Log
- Professional Development Exit Questionnaire
- Impact for Administrators
Other Research and Evaluation Resources
- Education Commission of the States Policy Issue: Research in Education
- Bellingham (Washington) Public Schools 2009-2013 Technology Plan