NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
From Left to right:
Elic Senter - NCAE Representative
Elizabeth Edwards - NCDPI - RttT Region 1 Coordinator
Alice Hagaman - Durham Public Schools - Region 3
Karen Garr - NC NBCT Representative
Cheryl Frye - Catawba County Schools - Region 7
Joyce Harris - Elizabeth City/Pasquotank Schools - Region 1
Andre Henry - School Principal/Assistant Principal Advisor
Dr. Sonja Brown - NC-DPI National Board Coordinator (Facilitator)
Dr. Cheryl Benson - Hoke County Schools - Region 4
Dr. Kim O'Briant - New Hanover County Schools - Region 2
Somer Lewis - UNC Wilmington - Region 2
Carolann Wade - Wake County Schools - Region 3
Board members not pictured:
Laura Mayer - Buncombe County Schools - Region 8
Noel Grady-Smith - Davie County Schools - Region 7
Martha Ray - Guilford County Schools - Region 5
Elizabeth Lee - Hoke County Schools - Region 4
Dr. Patricia Faulk - Bladen County Schools - Region 4
Debbie Dunlap - Gaston County Schools - Region 6
Dr. Laurell Malone - NC Central University - Region 3
Advisory Board Members - 2012-14
- Dr. Sonja Brown - Facilitator
- Dr. Patricia Faulk
- Laura Mayer
- Cheryl Frye
- Alice Hagaman
- Martha Ray
- Dr. Cheryl Benson
- Somer Lewis
- Elizabeth Lee
- Dr. Kimberly O'Briant
- Carolann Wade
- Noel Grady Smith
- Joyce Harris
- Andre Henry
- Karen Garr
- Elizabeth Edwards
- Elic Senter
- Deborah Dunlap
- Dr. Laurell Malone
WHERE TO GO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NBPTS IN NORTH CAROLINA
- For more information more about state assistance, completing the application, or candidate support contact Dr. Sonja Brown , the Program Coordinator for National Board Certification, at 919.807.3358.
- North Carolina Association of Educators.
- Elic Senter; Center for Teaching and Learning at 1.800.662.7924 x227.
- Karen Garr, National Board Professional Teaching Standards, 919.637.8868.
- NBC Coordinator in your school district.