NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
- Flexibility in Times of Budget Shortfall - Presented by Leigh Manasevit, Esq. July 30, 2009
- Recovery Act Q & A
(pdf, 50kb) updated 11/16/2009
- Saving and Creating Jobs and Reforming Education
- Flow Chart of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Funding (March 27, 2009)
- Find grants by CFDA #
- Posting Job Openings with ESC
The Governor would like all job postings associated with the recovery funds to be posted with the Employment Security Commission (ESC). Since it will be very difficult to separate out the Recovery positions from ordinarily occurring job openings, we ask that all job openings be posted with ESC.
Below is the information received from the Employment Security Commission on how to list stimulus-funded jobs:
- Post Recovery Act jobs with ESC
- Downloadable form that can be completed and faxed to any ESC office - Select "Job Listing Fax Form" for a printable, MS Word document.
- Directory of 89 ESC offices across North Carolina including telephone number, fax number and a contact person. Job orders can be posted at any location by phone, fax or in person.
Track the Money: Recovery.gov
ARRA Federal Legislation