The Charter Schools Finance area is responsible for the training of charter school financial personnel and review of their certified audits, monthly expenditure data and electronically distributed related reports.
The Charter School ADM (Average Daily Membership) Projection System: CSADM is an online system designed to assist each charter school with improving the accuracy of key components in the budgeting process. This online system is comprised of three phases, each phase has a specific collection period established by the Department of Public Instruction:
- Phase 0, Material Increase in ADM or Grade Expansion: November 1, 2016 – November 15, 2016
- Phase I, Initial Submission for the ADM Projection: January 17, 2017 – January 24, 2017
- Phase II, Final Verification: Initial ADM: June 1, 2017 – June 15, 2017
- How to Subscribe to the CSADM Projection System
(pdf, 336kb) POSTED 10/31/16
- Access the CSADM Projection System
- Use your NCID to access the CSADM. If you have questions about NCID, please contact your NCID Administrator.
- If you have questions about the CSADM, please contact Angela Harrison, 919.807.3734.
Charter School Finance Guide
This guide contains information designed to familiarize personnel at Charter Schools with the financial services offered by the Division of School Business and the reporting requirements of the Division and related forms.
(pdf, 358kb) LAST UPDATED: JUNE 8, 2015
Charter School Financial Performance Framework and Guidance
(pdf, 722kb) POSTED 12/15/14
Cash Management Guidelines For Charter Schools
(pdf, 307kb) UPDATED 11/12/13
Chart of Accounts and other Manuals
Various manuals which includes uniform chart of accounts, salary schedules and supplements.
Charter Schools State Allotments
Allotments for charter schools.
Data Transfer Schedule for Charter Schools
Schedule of Uniform Education Reporting System (UERS) data transmissions from Charter Schools to DPI.
Charter Schools Initiative Legislation
Legislation and policy regarding charter schools.
NOTE :: The above is NOT a comprehensive list of links regarding charter school finances. Please visit the following for more information:
NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.