ACCESSING DPI REPORTS FOR LEAs
DPI netviews the month end reports, zero out reports and the MFR reports to the LEAs. The NetView instructions are shown below. Please note Step 4 in the instructions for printing additional copies.
If you have any problems printing your reports, please contact the DPI Service Desk at 919.807.4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for LEAs to Print DPI NetView Reports from AS/400
- Sign on as QSECOFR.
- Type the following command to start the S/36 environment:
STRS36 (press enter)
- Type the following command to call the program:
- For additional copies of the reports:
- Type WRKWTR and press enter.
- Select option 8 (work with output queue) next to your system printer name.
- Select option 2 (change) next to File ReportX (X = the report you are selecting).
- On the screen entitled "Change Spooled File Attributes (CHGSPLFA)," enter the number of additional copies under the "Copies" parameter.
- Press enter.
- In the opt column, type 6 (Release) to print the additional report(s).
Call DPILIB98/DPIRPTS (press enter)
Note: After pressing enter, no response will appear on the screen; however, the spool files for the reports will appear in the output queue for your system printer. They will have a status of save after they have printed.
For Budget Allotment Revisions and Planning Allotments go to the Allotment System at https://schools.nc.gov/allotment with your NCID number and password. Questions call Sue Holly at 919.807.3675.