The publications listed below are generally available online. Those marked with an asterisk* cannot be downloaded from the Internet, but are available for ordering directly from the organization listed.
- The AAUW Report: How Schools Shortchange Girls (1992)
- Hostile Hallways: Report on Sexual Harassment in American's Schools (1993)
- Separated by Sex: A Critical Look at Single Sex Education (1998)
- Gender Gaps: Where Schools Still Fail Our Children (1998)
- Voices of a Generation: Teenage Girls on Sex, School, and Self (1999)
- Tech-Savvy: Educating Girls in the New Computer Age (2000)
- Harassment-Free Hallways: How to Stop Sexual Harassment in Schools('04)
AAUW Legal Advocacy Fund
A License for Bias: Sex Discrimination, Schools, and Title IX
Mid Atlantic Equity Center (MAEC)
An Annotated Summary of the Regulations for Title IX
Beyond Title IX: Gender Equity Issues in Schools
It's Your Right!
- Title IX at 25: Report Card on Gender Equity
- Title IX at 25 Executive Summary
- Title IX at 30: Report Card on Gender Equity
- Title IX Commission Executive Summary
- Invisible Again: The Impact of Changes in Federal Programs for Women and Girls
- Flirting or Hurting?
- Girls in the Middle
- Quit It!
- Sexual Harassment and Schools Video
- Check It Out: Is the Playing Field Level for Women and Girls at Your School?
- Putting the Law on Your Side: A Guide for Women and Girls to Equal Opportunity in Career Education and Job Training
- Breaking Down Barriers: A Legal Guide to Title IX
- Do the Right Thing: Understanding, Addressing, and Preventing Sexual Harassment in Schools
- Righting the Wrongs: A Legal Guide to Understanding, Addressing, and Preventing Sexual Harassment in Schools
Play Fair: A Title IX Playbook for Victory
Download this important new free Title IX athletics publication. The revised Play Fair: A Title IX Playbook for Victory (pdf, 335kb) is written in a reader-friendly style and linked to particular gender equity questions.
U.S. Department of Education
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972
- Title IX: 25 years of Progress
- Protecting Students from Harassment and Hate Crimes: A guide for Schools (1999)
- Sexual Harassment Guidance: Harassment of Students by School Employees, Other Students, or Third Parties
Women's Sports Foundation