SUMMER INSTITUTES 2013 REGISTRATION
If you are registering, you are a member of the Summer Institutes 2013 Leadership Team for your LEA/Charter. Contact your RttT Coordinator or Team Lead if you are unsure if you should register. Thank you for registering for the Summer Institutes 2013.
Before Beginning the Registration Process:
Please note the following:
- There are 5 steps to this registration process. You will time out if you are inactive for a period of time and will need to restart the registration process.
- Your team must attend the same location within your region and commit to two full days of training. If your team plans to attend a different Summer Institute location, please contact Ashley Schwed at email@example.com or 919.515.8185 before continuing the registration process. [Note: Locations are capped. Contact your RttT Coordinator or Team Lead before you register if you are unsure which location to select].
- Please be sure you have viewed the LEA Team Webinar before registering. You may view this webinar as many times as you wish.
- The registration window is from April 12-April 30. Please be sure to register before the deadline.
- After completing the registration process, please register for a Twitter account (if you do not already have one) to participate in the Facilitative Team Time activities. www.twitter.com. You will be following #ncsi13
- General Questions about Summer Institutes or NCDPI Questions? Contact Yvette Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about your SI Team List or the registration process? Contact Ann Mainor at email@example.com.
- Questions about the registration system? Contact NCSU at 919.515.8185.
Completing the Registration Process:
You will need to know the following information to register: [All fields indicated with [REQ] are required]
- Your Full Name in NC Education
- Location your team will attend
- Your Region
- Your ROLE on the team
- Your 4 Session Choices (two 3-hour and two 90-minute sessions)
|SUMMER INSTITUTES 2013|
|July 8-9||Region 2||Greenville Convention Center|
303 SW Greenville Blvd.
|July 10-11||Region 1|
|July 15-16||Region 4||Sheraton Imperial Convention Center|
4700 Emperor Blvd.
|July 17-18||Region 3|
|July 23-24||Region 8||Apple Valley MS/N Henderson High School
*Additional Institute sponsored by the WRESA
|July 8-9||Region 6||Hilton Charlotte University Hotel|
8629 JM Keynes Drive
|July 10-11||Region 8|
|July 15-16||Region 5||Koury Convention Center|
3121 High Point Road at I-40
Greensboro, NC 27407
|July 17-18||Region 7|
|July 23-24||Region 4||Gray's Creek High School
*Additional Institute sponsored by Sandhills RESA