NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
State Detailed Scope of Work
Submitted to US Department of Education on Nov. 22, 2010, and revised on July 5 2012 to provide updated information regarding North Carolina's Race to the Top plan.
(xls, 603kb) LAST UPDATED AUGUST 21, 2012
Initially Approved State Plan – Application submitted to US Department of Education and approved for funding
The following documents comprise the complete narrative section of NC’s Race to the Top (RttT) plan that was submitted to the US Department of Education (USED). There is one document for each of the major sections/initiatives of RttT.
- Signatures & Table of Contents
- (A) State Success Factors
- (B) Standards & Assessments
- (C) Data Systems to Improve Instruction
- (D) Great Teachers & Leaders
- (E) Turning Around the Lowest Achieving Schools
- (F) General State Reform Conditions Criteria
- Priority 2-STEM
- State's annual goals for RttT
(xls, 78kb) LAST UPDATED AUGUST 21, 2012
RttT Monitoring Plan
(pdf, 236kb) LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 13, 2013