FAMILY AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
The Assessment and Family and Community Engagement Support Team is committed to carrying out quality Comprehensive Needs Assessments and helping schools identify and develop programs to assist and support family and community engagement. Through customized support, we build the capacity of schools, families, and communities to enhance and support student academic achievement.
We offer professional development centered on cultural responsiveness, identifying and developing school culture, and effective family, community, and school partnerships. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding training.
Professional Development Opportunities
Cultural Responsiveness Series
- Module 1: Understanding Culture and Cultural Responsiveness
- Module 2: Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and Practice
- Module 3: Collaborative Leadership Teams
- Module 4: Collection and Use of Evidence
- Module 5: Culturally Responsive Literacy
- Module 6: Culturally Responsive RtI (RtI Foundations training required to attend)